Our Specials Help Save on Asheville Getaways
We can arrange to have a custom bouquet of fresh-cut flowers or a dozen lovely roses, decadent chocolates or a sparkling beverage of your choice waiting for you in your room. In room massages can be scheduled or we can book an appointment at a local spa. We would also be happy to make recommendations for dinner plans and make your dinner reservations. Please call us if you would like something special added to your stay. If there is anything we can do to make your experience in Asheville more memorable, please do not hesitate to ask.
View Specials & Packages by Category
Viewing All Offers
Spend two nights at the award winning Pinecrest Inn Bed & Breakfast, and each guest will receive a shopping pass good for discounts at 28 unique shopping destinations. And, as a gift from your Innkeeper, guests will also receive a package of our favorite holiday cookies—along with the recipe.
Available Nov. 19, 2014 to Thursday, Jan. 3, 2015.
- 2 nights lodging at participating Inn
- A guest shopping pass good for discounts at participating
- merchants and independent shops, galleries, coffee shops, chocolatiers, spas
- and a foot sanctuary. Visit our list of participants here:
- Ad Lib, 25% Discount
- Artetude Gallery, 5% Discount
- Asheville’s Salt Cave and Salt Spa, 20% off salt products only
- Bellagio Biltmore Village, 15% of on all purchases over $125
- Bellagio Everyday, 15% of on all purchases over $125
- C and Co., 10% off
- Chocolate Gems, Free truffle with the purchase of a drink.
- Dynamite Coffee, 15% on beverage purchase
- French Broad Chocolate Lounge, One free artisan truffle
- Grey Line Historic Trolley Tours of Asheville, 5% off adult ticket (purchased at Visitor’s Center)
- Grovewood Gallery, 10% off 1 item or all jewelry and pottery.
- Just Ducky Biltmore Village, 10% off one full priced item of choice. Can’t be combined with other offers.
- Malaprops, 10% off purchases of $50 or more.
- Mangum Pottery, (Weaverville) 10% off purchase in store/studio
- Metro Wine, 10% off on any wine purchase
- Mountain Made, 15% off.
- New Morning Gallery, 15% on all Christmas Decoration Items
- Origami Ink, 10% on one item
- Purl’s Yarn Emporium, Wall Street 10% Discount
- Roses Garden Shop, 10% Discount
- Secret Spa at the Belvedere, 20% discount on hour-long facial, hour-long massage, hour-long pedicure (valued at $200)
- Sensibilities Day Spa, 15% off retail (excluding Eminence skin care and Steph O jewelry)
- Still Point Wellness, 10% off any services
- The Cheese Store at The Weinhaus, 20% off any Cheese Store items excluding menu items.
- The Compleat Naturalist, 10% off
- The Craft Guild, 15% on one item, except the consignment ones
- Van Dyke Jewelry and Fine Craft, 5% discount
- Wake: The Foot Sanctuary & Shop, $30 winter soak for $20
A Gift Certificate from Pinecrest Bed and Breakfast is a great idea for Holiday gift giving, anniversary, honeymoon, birthday or any other special occasion. To make the recipients stay even more special we can arrange for sparkling beverages, locally made chocolates, in-room massage, dinner reservations, excursion planning and Biltmore Estate tickets. Biltmore Estate tickets purchased through Pinecrest B & B allow entrance to the Estate two consecutive days.
To order a gift certificate, please call 888-811-3053 or email us at email@example.com.
Celebrating an anniversary, birthday or other special occasion? Enjoy two evening accommodations, a beautiful custom bouquet of fresh cut flowers, and a bottle of bubbly on ice, plus dinner at one of Asheville’s premier restaurants, The Market Place. Please call for rates and details.
90 minute $120.00
Enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort and privacy of your room. The large suites can accommodate couples massage. We recommend Thalia Morris of Around Town Massage. Thalia is a licensed massage therapist with over 18 years of experience. Right away you will know the difference between a generic rub and her skillful, nurturing touch. Her integrative blend of Swedish massage techniques with other modalities deeply relaxes the mind and body.
Have you ever had a couple massage? Two therapists with tables, linens, oils and music provide you and that special someone with the massage of your dreams. Thalia and her staff offer deep tissue, traditional and relaxing Swedish-style massage. They bring their professional experience and calming expertise right to you. For arrangements please contact Thalia directly at 828-713-8845.
Sparkling Beverage and Chocolates
A Sparkling Beverage of your choice
A box of delicious Chocolates from the Chocolate Fetish
Custom Bouquet of Fresh Cut Flowers $25.00
One Dozen Roses $40.00
Business travelers receive 30% off weekend rates of select rooms Monday through Thursday. Continental breakfast included and can be prepared to go.
The entire inn can be booked for group gatherings such as family reunions, wedding parties, girl-friend getaways… just to name a few. If your travel plans are flexible, you can take advantage of our mid-week rates.
This course, designed by the legendary Donald Ross, is rated as one of the best in North Carolina next to the legendary Pinehurst courses. We are able to offer our guests over 40% savings on greens fees. Call Pinecrest Bed and Breakfast and let us secure your tee time at a special rate. Learn more about the Grove Park Inn golf course.
The Shakespeare Sensation: Enjoy a performance by the Montford Park Players, a locally beloved theatre company that few tourists experience, dine at one of Asheville’s highly-rated neighborhood haunts, and be treated as a backstage VIP.
• Ticket for special reserved seating
• “Free Shakespeare” T-shirt (sizes S-XXL)
• Complimentary beverage
• “Dress Up and Play!”- a costumed walk-on role in a scene
• Dining discount card to Tod’s Tasties or, Olive or Twist.
• A paperback copy of the play script signed by all the cast
The package is $18.00 for adults and $10.00 for children.
View performance schedule – Contact Pinecrest for Information
Behind the Scene Masonic Tour:
Exclusive private backstage tour of Asheville’s historic Masonic Temple. Your Masonic tour guide will show you all the hidden places in the Temple and divulge many of the secrets of Freemasonry. The Temple was completed in 1915 and the theatre contains hand-painted backdrops by Thomas Gibbs Moses, an outstanding scenic artist of the early 20th century. Free parking.
Tours can be scheduled during the afternoon and are $10 per person. Contact Pinecrest for more information.