Theater in the Park Special
The Shakespeare Sensation: Enjoy a performance by the Montford Park Players, a locally beloved theatre company that few tourists experience, dine at one of Asheville’s highly-rated neighborhood haunts, and be treated as a backstage VIP.
• Ticket for special reserved seating
• “Free Shakespeare” T-shirt (sizes S-XXL)
• Complimentary beverage
• “Dress Up and Play!”- a costumed walk-on role in a scene
• Dining discount card to Tod’s Tasties or, Olive or Twist.
• A paperback copy of the play script signed by all the cast
The package is $18.00 for adults and $10.00 for children.
View performance schedule – Contact Pinecrest for Information
Behind the Scene Masonic Tour:
Exclusive private backstage tour of Asheville’s historic Masonic Temple. Your Masonic tour guide will show you all the hidden places in the Temple and divulge many of the secrets of Freemasonry. The Temple was completed in 1915 and the theatre contains hand-painted backdrops by Thomas Gibbs Moses, an outstanding scenic artist of the early 20th century. Free parking.
Tours can be scheduled during the afternoon and are $10 per person. Contact Pinecrest for more information.