Reservations & Policies
Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please call us at least 14 (fourteen) days* prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation less a $50 processing fee per room.
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than fourteen (14) days* notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand you are responsible for your entire reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a full or partial refund may be made less applicable processing fees.
Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. *A 30 day cancellation notice is required on multiple room bookings, whole house bookings, and for some holidays, October and Leaf Season and special events. Certain holidays, October and week between Christmas and New Years is full rate.
- Check-in: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- No Smoking; however designated outdoor areas are available.
- No Pets, please call for help in boarding your pet locally.
- Special situations allow for children, please call to make arrangements.
- Dietary requests should be made at the time of booking and no less than 24 hours prior to arrival.
We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.