Breakfast at the Inn
We offer a multi-course breakfast which changes daily. It doesn’t matter how long you stay, you will not be served the same food twice. Our Asheville breakfast is served at 9:00 am and depending on the number of guests is served either on the glass enclosed sun porch or the formal dining room. In the afternoon you will find a tempting dessert which can include freshly baked cookies, chocolate cupcakes, lemon glazed pound cake, cream cheese iced carrot cakes, rich pecan bars, or gooey brownies… just to name a few. Hot tea and cold beverages are available throughout the day.
The quality of food that we serve is very important to us here at Pinecrest. We use organic ingredients, when available, and in season, from area farmers at tailgate markets. Our breakfast sausage is purchased directly from Hickory Nut Gap Farm, a local 4th generation farming family, who produce high quality ethically- raised meats. We happily accommodate special dietary needs.
Our breakfasts include
- Fresh ground coffee, tea and juice
- Home baked breakfast breads, muffins, apple cranberry stuffed turnovers, blueberry coffee cake or scones
- Fresh seasonal fruit dish such as vanilla baked pears with maple pecan granola, fresh berries with a ricotta orange cream, or granola yogurt fruit parfait
Our signature breakfast entrees…
- Light as air waffles with homemade raspberry syrup
- Breakfast strata with potatoes, rosemary, and fontina
- Ricotta pancakes with praline pecan syrup and breakfast sausage patties
- Fresh Blueberry Waffles with whipped up cream
- Tomato, pepper, bread and ricotta frittata