Breakfast at the Inn
We offer a multi-course breakfast which changes daily. It doesn’t matter how long you stay, you will not be served the same food twice. Our Asheville breakfast is served at 9:00 am and depending on the number of guests is served either on the glass enclosed sun porch or the formal dining room. In the afternoon you will find a tempting dessert which can include freshly baked cookies, chocolate cupcakes, lemon glazed pound cake, cream cheese iced carrot cakes, rich pecan bars, or gooey brownies… just to name a few. Hot tea and cold beverages are available throughout the day.
The quality of food that we serve is very important to us here at Pinecrest. We use organic ingredients, when available, and in season, from area farmers at tailgate markets. Our breakfast meats are purchased directly from Hickory Nut Gap Farm, a local 4th generation farming family, who produce high quality ethically- raised meats. We are more than happy to accommodate special dietary needs.
Our breakfasts include
- Fresh ground coffee, tea and juice
- Home baked breakfast breads, muffins, apple cranberry stuffed turnovers, blueberry coffee cake or scones
- Fresh seasonal fruit dish such as poached pears in wine and pomegranate reduction, fresh berries with a ricotta orange cream, fresh peaches or granola yogurt fruit parfait
Our signature breakfast entrees…
- Chiabatta Orange French Toast with homemade syrup and crisp thick cut bacon
- Farmers Market Frittata with freshly grated parmesan Reggiano cheese
- Sweet Potato Pancakes with homemade praline pecan syrup and breakfast sausage patties
- Fresh Blueberry Waffles with whipped up cream
- Eggs Benedict with tomato and chives