Stay at our Asheville Bed and Breakfast and enjoy a gourmet breakfast, plus dine as a Gourmet Cooking Competition Judge of the Fire on the Rock Chef’s Challenge Dinner. Enjoy a 3 course dinner (6 dishes) using a secret ingredient. Diners will judge the dishes and determine the winner. This is statewide series of dinners taking place in Wilmington, Asheville, Greensboro, Raleigh and Charlotte. A Grand Prize Dinner will take place Raleigh.
Who: The 17 Inns of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association are partnered with the following participating Restaurants in Asheville: Strada, Videla, Isis, Seasons, The Gamekeeper, Ambrozia, King James Public House and LAB.
Where: All dinners take place at the Lioncrest on the Biltmore Estate.
When: Monday and Tuesday Nights 6:30-10PM in March. 3/10-11, 3/17-18, 3/24-25 (semi-finals) Package is not available for the final on March 31.
- (1) Night’s lodging at an Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association Inn (www.ashevillebba.com)
- (2) Tickets to Got to Be NC Competition Dining Series “Fire On the Rock”
- (2) Wine Glasses from NC Wine & Grape Council
- (1) Bottle Cackalacky Sauce (sample size)
- Free dessert for two @ Ambrozia
- Free dessert for two @The King James Public House
- 10% off lunch or dinner @ Seasons Restaurant
- $10 off $25 purchase (alcohol not included)@LAB
- One complimentary Chef’s choice appetizer with the purchase of a bottle of wine @Strada Italiano
- Buy 2 Signature drinks and get your choice of 1 complimentary Tapas @The Social Lounge
- Savor the Inns of Asheville: Cookbook of the Asheville Bed & Breakfast Association (not available at all Inns)
Please contact Pinecrest Inn Bed & Breakfast directly for package pricing and availability.